VACANCY FOR A FINANCE MANAGER
Our client, a leading indigenous furniture manufacturing brand located in Abuja requires for immediate employment, the service of a competent Finance Manager
Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Also advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take. He/ She will generally be responsible for maintaining the financial health of the organization.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- 10 to 15 years’ Experience as an Accountant
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the Furniture production Industry and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Sound knowledge of Manufacturing Accounting
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN or similar.