VACANCY FOR A SHOWROOM MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD
Our client, a leading indigenous furniture manufacturing brand located in Abuja requires for immediate employment, the service of a competent Showroom Manager/ Customer Service Manager
We are looking for an experienced Showroom/ Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
This role involves the selling of stock pieces as well as guiding clients through customisation and bespoke design both in store and on-site visits. The role requires the candidate to be confident in dealing with retail clients and interior designers as well as liaising with installers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years’ working experience as a Showroom or Customer Service Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English Language
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Strong desire to sell, but also an ability to learn, listen, and build relationships.
- Confident and well presented with a flexible “can do” approach prioritising clients’ needs.
- Passionate about design, arts & interiors and able to talk with confidence and personality.
- Must be resident in Abuja or willing and able to relocate to Abuja.