HEAD OF SCHOOL
An exciting opportunity has come up for someone wishing to shape and positively develop a school. Our client, an international Nursery and Primary school located in Abuja urgently requires the services of an experienced head of school to provide leadership and be responsible for the day to day efficient management of the school.
Key responsibilities include;
- Coordinate the affairs of the school.
- Ensure total adherence of the school curriculum.
- Ensure all staff adheres to the professional conduct and policy of the school.
- Interface and interact with all stakeholders of the school (internal and external).
- Work closely with the Director of the school in strategy formulation and implementation.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has the ability to;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and desire to maintain positive links between the school, parents and the wider community.
- A highly organised practitioner with a commitment and passion for learning and raising standards.
- Be a frequently outstanding teacher.
- Be inspirational, innovative and highly motivated with excellent management skills.
- Analyse and use data with confidence to evaluate provisions and make strategic decisions.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism to develop those around you.
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement, behaviour and attitude.
Other essential requirements;
- A minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed).
- A post graduate (masters) degree will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills and should be proficient in all MS Office applications.
How to Apply
Deadline: July 1, 2017
HEAD OF ADMIN VACANCY
Our client, an International School located in the heart of Abuja has retained our services to source for suitably qualified and experienced professional expatriates to occupy the following positions;
POSITION 1: Head of Admin
- Provide inspiring and purposeful leadership for the staff and pupils.
- To work in partnership with the governing body, staff and parents generating the ethos and values which will underpin the school.
- To continue to implement a Development Plan which will secure continuous school improvement.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of the school and respond and report to the governing body as required.
- To ensure that management, finances, organisation and administration of the school supports its vision and aims.
- To ensure that school policies and practices take account of national, local and school requirements.
- To monitor, evaluate and review the impact of policies, priorities and targets of the school in practice, and take action if necessary.
- To ensure that all those involved in the school are committed to its aims, motivated to achieve them, and involved in meeting long, medium and short term objectives and targets which secure the educational success of the school.
- B.Ed. in Accounting/Admin or B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Administration.
- Must be Computer literate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Administration.
- This is an expatriate position.
- Candidate must already be resident in Abuja.
POSITION 2 : Assistant Teacher
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules
- Educational Qualification: Diploma, B.Sc. In Education or related fields
- Minimum Experience: At least 2 years working Experience.
How to Apply
Deadline: July 1, 2017.