PRINTING PRESS MANAGER
Our dynamic client who owns a high profile Printing Press is looking to take on a Press Manager.
The successful Applicant shall be responsible for end to end management of the daily operations of the Printing Press including the technical, personnel and production functions.
- Determine production priorities by reviewing customer order requirements and production schedules; analyzing equipment, materials, and employee availability; coordinating schedules with sales and delivery date.
- Provide coaching and development while overseeing quality of work.
- Select, train, schedule and manage employee performance.
- Determine efficiencies in scheduling and production.
- Manage supply and materials inventory.
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Determine system improvements.
- Communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review performance.
- Enforce and create policies and procedures.
- Achieve production deadlines and objectives.
- Develop and achieve plant performance metrics including: safety, quality, cost, delivery and process improvements.
- Responsible for problem solving, conflict resolution, and multi-tasking project management.
- Strong managerial track record with the potential to grow business.
- 5 years work experience in the Print industry.
- Pre- press knowledge of software and hardware.
- Technical knowledge in Printing machineries.
- Financial management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
The successful applicant must have a good work ethic. He must be committed to achieving success. He must be flexible with time.
DEADLINE: 31st August,2018
For more information call +2348033298187.