A reputable School with happy and well motivated children is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and well organised ICT Specialist.
He will be reaponsible for providing support to teachers in class, pupils and students and providing ICT support across the school.
That ICT Specialist will be responsible fortthe following:
- ICT system installation and configuration.
- Basic hardware maintenance.
- Supporting the Local Area Network.
- Supporting Microsoft Windows 8 and above.
- Supporting Microsoft Office Suite.
- Supporting Interactive Boards and axillary equipment such as Projectors and Speakers.
- Troubleshooting basic softwares.
- Maintaining User Accounts and desktops.
- Creating and maintaining folders and directories for pupils and teachers.
- Providing advice on system faults and failures.
- Monitoring peripheral equipment e.g.Printers, Scanners, Photocopying machines, and ensuring their proper functioning.
The ICT Specialist must possess the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A Diploma with at least 2 years working experience in an ICT orrganisation would suffice.
- Have knowledge and experience in handling Windows Servers.
- Must be able to manage Active Directory.
- Must have some experience working in a school environment.
- Must be enthusiastic, positive and calm.
DEADLINE : 31st August,2018